Last year, I decided to travel carry-on only. I really wanted to make it as easy as possible, so choosing the right bag was pretty important. I ended up going with the Antler Juno Cabin Luggage, and used it for 10 weeks travel in Asia and Europe. Watch my Antler Luggage review below and see how it went…
My Antler Carry-On Luggage Review
Antler Luggage Review Wrap Up
Just in case you would prefer to read rather then watch, I’ll summarise my Antler review.
- Really Durable/Good Quality
- TSA combination lock is part of the bag – no need for key! Yay!
- 4 wheeled bag means it’s so much lighter to push/pull
- I loved the design both inside and out – simple yet effective
- 4 wheeled bag does mean the wheels take up more space
- The overall size of the bag was great and fit on all planes I traveled on, however on one domestic flight, it was a small plane and I had to put the bag underneath my seat as it didn’t fit in the overhead compartment.
- Wheeling a bag on cobblestones obviously isn’t as easy, however I did find these wheels were very sturdy and pick the bag up was still pretty easy/light.
I loved my Antler Juno carry-on bag, and was very impressed with the quality. I would definitely buy this brand again. Sometime in the future I may buy a slightly smaller size carry-on bag, just so I know it will definitely fit on all flights. But I had no trouble with international and most domestic flights, so it will be a bag I hope to use for years to come.
What kind of bag do you travel with? What do you look for in a travel bag?
Let us know in the comments below…