Last year, I decided to travel carry-on only. I really wanted to make it as easy as possible, so choosing the right bag was pretty important. I ended up going with the Antler Juno Cabin Luggage, and used it for 10 weeks travel in Asia and Europe. Watch my Antler Luggage review below and see how it went…
My Antler Carry-On Luggage Review
Antler Luggage Review Wrap Up
Just in case you would prefer to read rather then watch, I’ll summarise my Antler review.
- Really Durable/Good Quality
- TSA combination lock is part of the bag – no need for key! Yay!
- 4 wheeled bag means it’s so much lighter to push/pull
- I loved the design both inside and out – simple yet effective
- 4 wheeled bag does mean the wheels take up more space
- The overall size of the bag was great and fit on all planes I traveled on, however on one domestic flight, it was a small plane and I had to put the bag underneath my seat as it didn’t fit in the overhead compartment.
- Wheeling a bag on cobblestones obviously isn’t as easy, however I did find these wheels were very sturdy and pick the bag up was still pretty easy/light.
I loved my Antler Juno carry-on bag, and was very impressed with the quality. I would definitely buy this brand again. Sometime in the future I may buy a slightly smaller size carry-on bag, just so I know it will definitely fit on all flights. But I had no trouble with international and most domestic flights, so it will be a bag I hope to use for years to come.
What kind of bag do you travel with? What do you look for in a travel bag?
Let us know in the comments below…
4 thoughts on “Antler Luggage Review: Is This A Travel Bag You Should Get?”
Any experience flying British with the Juno? Thinking about buying this luggage for a trip to Italy. Thanks!
Hi Meredith, haven’t flown with British airways, but just checked their website and the dimensions for cabin bag cover the size of the Antler Juno so you should be fine ;) I’ll link the page here: https://www.britishairways.com/en-au/information/baggage-essentials/hand-baggage-allowances.
Hope that helps, I absolutely love my bag! Have a great time in Italy :)
I just wanted to know if you’ve taken this on Ryanair & if you’ve had any trouble? I just bought it recently & was informed that it was Ryanair friendly, however on checking their conditions, it doesn’t seem that it is…
Hi Paul, I haven’t flown with Ryanair so I can’t say, although looking at their specifications online it looks like the Antler Juno is ever so slightly over their max size (1 cm on one end and 3 cm on another, but well under on the third side). The Antler Juno is carry-on luggage, however it’s on the larger rather than the smaller side. I have taken it on many different airlines and types of flights, including some smaller planes, and only ever couldn’t fit it on one tiny plane through the Greek Islands, where they let me put it in front of me feet for a short flight. So with Ryanair, there is a chance it would still be accepted, but I can’t say for sure. If you give it a go, let us know how it went! Safe and happy travels ;)