ITALY TRAVEL GUIDE: THE BASICS
Italy is probably one of the most amazing places I have ever visited. It seems obvious, but it really is that good! The history, the food, the architecture, the natural beauty…it’s all mind blowing. Our favourites… actually it’s too hard to narrow down. I literally love everywhere we’ve been. We’ve now been to Italy twice, spending 6 weeks there.
Use our Italy travel guide to help plan your trip, or ask us a question in the comments below…
THINGS TO SEE & DO IN ITALY
- Explore the Amalfi Coast
- Hike the Cinque Terre villages
- Eat as much as you can!
- Stay in a small village in Tuscany
- Get lost in the streets of Venice
- Discover the ancient sites in Rome
- Finish a meal with Limoncello
- Ride around the city walls of Lucca
- Taste your way through Emilia Romagna
- Hire a car and explore the countryside